Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello World.

I've given you everything, all the flowery things, the blessed church bells and birds singing, and it's you I love the most."



So, just now I had this idea to listen to all these songs backwards. They made me think about all these memories and stuff. I don't know why, but I got all shaky and teary eyed.
So weird.

The more and more time put between this strained relationship, the more my heart breaks.
This is all I have ever known, and I feel like it's being ripped right out of my hands.
Life is not slowing down anytime soon. What if the last time I saw you was the last time? That kills me. I have watched this journey and struggle from the beginning. To think I could throw it out all out now seems ridiculous.

But I miss you the most. You have strayed the farthest off the path. I feel like you work so hard and no one appreciates it. I do. I always have. I always will. It freaks me out so badly that it's almost been 2 years since I've seen you.
I mean, I know we talk sometimes.
But I just really need you now.
I need one of your hugs.
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.
Fuck LA.
FUCK your job.
Fuck everything.


Make up your promise.

No comments: