Thursday, August 20, 2009

What would you do if you were invited to two parties on the same day?

I'm never, ever invited to parties.
Sometimes when I'm at work, some of my dude friends invite me along.
I guess that contradicts my first statement.
I'm just a really awkward person.
I don't drink. I don't do drugs.
I don't know how to dance.
So, yeah.
Plus, I'm really shy.

I'm going to try and update this every day/night.
I know I've said it before, but I promise to stick with it.
I want you all inside my head.



I just started school this week.
It sucks not having anyone you care about there, or even in your classes for that matter.
But, I am so proud of everyone going out and becoming something.
I keep getting the best myspace instant messages from people.
They make me so happy.
I miss all of my friends in the class of 09, holla.



Is it too early to be thinking about what I want for Christmas?

No comments: