Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What do you think about ghosts?

I have way too many opinions to put into one little blog.
I know there are things out there that can't be explained.
I know I've had things happen to me.
I'll leave it at that.

I'm not a fan of concept albums.
But since we're talking about ghosts, I recommend Armor For Sleep's What To Do When You Are Dead.
It's a unusual album and I really like it.
Armor For Sleep have always been one of my favorite bands.
I found out a couple of days ago that they have decided to call it quits.

I don't really like to have other people's writings on here but I really liked the concept of this thought.

to me a song is like a snapshot of a moment, real or made-up, and the band that takes that snapshot is like a camera. i was really happy and proud of the pictures that came out of our little camera, but i would have much rather put in on a shelf for me and all of us to look at with fond memories than to feel this intense need to make it take high-def panoramic mosaics when maybe it was constructed to handle polaroid film. it's as simple as that.


Anyways, that's all.
Goodnight.

No comments: