Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How was I supposed to know?

All Time Low - Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)


As more and more time passes, I find that I hate what this band has become. I love them so much, don't get me wrong, but people give Alex too much credit. I personally don't like him. It's nothing personal, but at the same time, it's those brown eyes I'm a sucker for. I just feel like this band is something I've carried around in my back pocket for the last couple of years. Before Alex was ever good looking, sorry to break your little heart. I'm trying to be happy for them. They deserve everything they achieve. I just don't want them to become the next fall out boy. I used to look up to Andy Hurley so much. You don't see a lot of vegan and straight edge people as you used to. Being a vegetarian and as close to edge you can get without claiming, I admired him. Over the summer I met him and was amazed at how much of an asshole he was. I just don't want this to happen to All Time Low. I sometimes feel ashamed to say I am a fan. I honestly I hate thier fans. There are a few good ones, don't get me wrong. But the majority of them are annoying and obsessive.

At the top of this blog was their 2nd video for their new album and I thought it was completely awful from the plot to the set. I will give credit to whoever edited it.

No comments: