Monday, September 21, 2009

What do you think of 3D movies?

They are okay I suppose.


My school always does blood drives.
I volunteered to donate, but they told me that I didn't weigh enough.
Bummer.

I think I'm really sick and I would like to get some blood work done to find out if my suspicions are correct.
I'm just afraid that if I am sick, and have to be put into the hospital, my vegetarianism is going to be questioned.
I've been thinking really intensely about this for the last 4 days.
Am I really willing to give up my 4 years of hard work for my health?
It really sucks.
I am torn.


I'm supposed to go to simon kenton high school tomorrow for a soccer game.
Maybe I will stop by my mom's work and have them see what's up.

My whole body hurts. I'm too young for this. Help me.

No comments: