Thursday, September 17, 2009

If you could participate in an Olympic event, which one would you choose and why?

I don't know.
I would just be Michael Phelp's girlfriend and his personal cheerleader.

I suddenly just felt like I was going to throw up.

So, anyways, I went out tonight with some friends. I was dressed really nice and stuff. This random girl came up to me and was like "Excuse me, you look really familiar. Where do I know you from?" As weird as it sounds, it happens to me all the time. I'm not quite sure what to say back or why they are even asking me. I mean really, it's sooo awkward. I'm nothing special. Don't focus all over your attention on me. I may look important, but it's because I want to be taken seriously.

I also saw this girl tonight. Every time she sees me, she runs and hides. It's really mature. Plus, she loves to start shit. I had this really good idea to make her crazy. But I have to be more mature and decided to not do it. Maybe next time.

No comments: