Thursday, February 5, 2009

What would happen if animals could talk? What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?

If animals talked, it would change everything. Everything. Everything. Everything.
In my opinion, humans have an advantage over animals because they cannot defend themselves.
By talking, I don't think a human would be able to eat them, but I don't know.
I do not support PETA, but I found this article very interesting.
I think when people see how animals are treated, it changes things.
Personally, I believe vegetarianism is something you have to chose on your own.
You cannot be forced or persuaded.
But this is not about vegetarianism.
I believe in a lot of things.
And something I feel very passionate about is punishment for the cruelness and tortures inflicted upon innocent animals.
So, anyways, read that article.
Watch the video.
Discuss.
Now, by no means am I implying anything because I do not believe in PETA.
But, what I am saying is this is a big deal.



In a huge victory for animals, a grand jury has issued 19 indictments for cruelty to animals against three former employees of Aviagen Turkeys, Inc. And it gets better—11 of the indictments are on felony charges. This marks the first time in U.S. history that factory-farm employees have faced felony cruelty-to-animals charges for abusing birds.


I just think that people really don't think about it.
I know I never did question what was on my plate until I was older and understood.
It's just a weird concept, but I guess it's human instinct.


No comments: