Thursday, February 5, 2009

What would happen if everyone wore the same clothes?

Then life would be lame.
Seriously.
I love having clothes no one else does.
Tomorrow I'm starting my diet so I can get back in shape.
Size 2, remember me?


Anyways, All Time Low's new stuff sounds cool? They wrap up recording for the first half of the album this week. Then, they are recording with Butch Walker. By the way, the first half is produced by Matt Squire. I can almost garuntee that if you are a teenage girl, you own an album produced by the guy. Anyways, I'm not a fan, but hey, who cares? I just can't wait for june. That's when it's supposed to be released. Haha, 17. That's how old I'll be. Which is kind of ironic because the party scene/put up or shut up seems to revolve around that time frame. It's just weird to think they're only three years older than me, maybe four.
I seriously love this band, forever.
Not because of the people in, because the ep, the party scene, and put up or shut up changed my life.
I have listened to them forever!
Always Always Always Always.



Plus, Jack Barakat kind of has my heart....

Always....not!
Everyone knows TBR!
'

No comments: