Saturday, February 28, 2009

4567890

1. I don’t understand:
math.

2. I am listening to:
Head Automatica.

3. Maybe I should:
clean my room.

4. I love:
summer.

6. Your ‘ex’ and you:
1) Talk sometimes, but seldom.
2) Hate eachother.

7. I have lost my respect for:
bands who use autotune.

9. The meaning of my msn name is:
I use aim.

12. I never ever want to lose:
My puppy.
Why did this skip 10-11?

13. My Myspace is:
Dumb.

14. I get annoyed when:
people talk to me about stuff I don't care about.

15. Parties:
Stay 17?

16. Simple Kisses:


17. Today I:
am going to a party.

18. I wish:
I was in LA or COV was headed this way.

HAVE YOU

01. Ever stuck gum under a desk?
Once, but it backfired.

02. Ever kicked someone?
Yep.

03. Ever tripped over your own feet
Yep.

TODAY HAVE YOU:

01. Have you cursed?
No.

02. Have you gotten mad at someone?
Kind of.

RANDOM

Q: Is there α person who is on your mind right now?
A: Sure.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: No.

Q: Do you want children?
A:Sometimes, 1st born is going be name Trav.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes.


Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: No.

Q: Are your toenails painted?
A:Yes.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: No.

Q: Who’s bed other than yours do you sleep in?
A: No one's.

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Black.

Q: What were you doing at 9pm yesterday?
A: Graduation, or waiting for Alex.

Q: I can’t wait until:
A: Vacation.

ABC's

[A] - AVAILABLE?
No.

[B] - BIRTHDAY?
June 30th.

[C] - CRUSHING?
On the guy who was on MADE yesterday, hahahahaha.

[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD?
Dr. Pepper.

[E] - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO?
Mel.

[F] - FAVORITE COLORS?
None.
[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?
Fuck Gelatin.

[H] - HOMETOWN?
Paris, France.

[I] - ILL?
No?

[K] - KILLED SOMEONE?
Your mom.

[L] LONGEST CAR RIDE?
8 hours.

[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR
Banana Split.

[N] - FAVORITE NUMBER
30.

[O] - ONE WISH?
I wish I was a baller, I wish I was taller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, wish I had a rabbit in a hat.......?

[P] - PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST ?
COURTNEY ANN!

[Q] - QUEER?
I lykKEee BoyZZZ

[R] - REASON TO SMILE?
SUMMER.

[S] - SONG YOU LAST HEARD?
Listening by The Used
[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?
All.

[U] - UMBRELLA?
You can stand under mine.

[V] - VEGETABLES?
Yes please.

[W] - WORST HABIT?
Biting my nails.

[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?
My finger.

[Y] - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK?
I get on like once a year.

[Z] - ZODIAC SIGN?
Cancer.

No comments: