Thursday, February 5, 2009

What would happen if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to? What are some of the things you could do that you cannot do now?

Then I would obviously spy on people.
I think it would be cool.
Whenever I get asked about super powers, I always pick being invisible. 
Seriously.
It would be fun to lurk and listen to what people have to say about you when you're not around.
I think it would also be cool to know what people are thinking and x-ray vision.
But both of those would have to have limits.
Like, they would only be cool if I could turn them on and off when I felt like it.







Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed
And it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know
Exactly where I stand
This world is forcing me
To hold your hand
'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights



^Because nothing is hotter than a strong, independent woman.

No comments: