Thursday, January 1, 2009

'Sup 2009?


Well, today is the 1st of the year. I think I'm going to try and write on here daily. It's cool? Not really. I need subjects for these, seriously. Anyways, I'm happy it's a new year. I really want the past to stay in the past. There are people I simply don't want in my life anymore. I know that sounds awful, but they just bring me down. First year without you in my life and I don't give a fuck. You suck. You are selfish and I'm done.

Anyways, I'm stoked for Jack Barakat's collaboration with Glamor Kills. It's going to be pretty bad ass. Look out for that. The release date is the 20th.
<<< Wearing your own line is for noobs!


I'm going back to school on Monday. I'm not looking forward to that.
I'm thirsty. I wish we had some juice here.

I have a really cute boyfriend.
I like him, alot!


I'm really into reading my horoscope.
They always right.
Seriously!

No comments: