Monday, January 5, 2009

What is a good neighbour?


State Farm.
Haha, shit, I don't know.

Today was my first day back from winter break and it was brutal.
I hate waking up early.


Why do journals always have to have corny titles?
I think they are called prompts.


I'm on the phone with my boyfriend right now.
He's talking about his best friend's grandma.

Anyways, I was looking through my photobucket account and found this...<
I'm pretty sure I drew it in like 7th grade, maybe eighth. No point, other than it shows my dedication. I actually have the original hanging up in my room. I'd like to think it looks just like Jack.

I was driving today and my wheel got scratched up.
Then I felt like I was going to throw up.
First time ever hitting the curb.

This journal/blog is obnoxiously long.
Bye!

No comments: