Thursday, January 22, 2009

What is the best advice you ever received?


Never let anyone tell you can't do something.


Everything I honestly know about life, I learned from the weirdest person.


""Unfortunately we live in a time where "fame" and looks, money and power are all glorified and for decades we have been trained as a society to look at these famous people, these "gorgeous" human beings, and covet everything about what we see with the eyes we have...the thing is, that's what orginizations want, they want you to obsess over the way these people look and to buy in to everything that goes around trying to become the thing you obsess over, and worse its just another thing to make us feel seperate from one another. Really we are just tiny tiny organisms squirming about on this rather small planet..so I say to people who hate the way they look, as I was born with a rather large nose..focus on inner qualities and inner strengths, in yourself and in others..dont buy in to the trends and all the glam, people are more likely to like someone who is glowing rather than someone who is trying and obsessed with others think about their constatnt move. chin up and keep your focus on positive things thats why focusing on your inner strengths and finding your niche in life is the most important. ""


The only man I've ever needed in my life.^


Anyways, No Doubt announced that they will be touring this summer!
I'm so excited!
I cannot wait to see Gwen!

No comments: