Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is your favourite song and why?

Haha, you know what I just noticed?
All of these words have the British spellings, like with the u.


Anyways, as far as favorite songs go, it changes constantly.
I mean there are a few top favorites.
I will always love Chelsea Hotel by Leonard Cohen.
I find that I have favorite songs by different bands.
From First To Last, as far as they go, I don't have a favorite.
Weezer-Buddy Holly, Falling For You, Perfect Situation
The Academy Is- Attention
All Time Low- The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler, Circles, Jasey Rae, Poppin', Every song by them
The Audition- Lawyers, Basically Controversy Loves Company Album
Bright Eyes-First Day Of My Life, Classic Cars, I like a lot of his stuff
BRIGHTEN- Every song. They are awesome.
The Color Fred- It Isn't Me, If I Surrender
Fall Out Boy-Everything Pre Infinity On High.
Feable Weiner- Strawberry Debutante
Foo Fighters- The Colour And Shape Album
Gym Class Heroes- Hi, this band is in my top 5 favorite bands. Too many songs to pick from.
Head Automatica-The Razor, God, Curious, Cannibal Girl
Katy Perry-Thinking Of You, If You Can Afford Me, Self-Inflicted, Fingerprints, her whole album
The Matches- E.Von Dahl Killed The Locals, Decomposer, Number one favorite band!
Mondo Primo- EastCoast Girls, Their cd is my car stero right now.
Silverstein- First Wrapped In Blood, Smile In Your Sleep, Sound Of The Sun
Something Corporate-Globes And Maps, Drunk Girl, I Woke Up In A Car
Taking Back Sunday- Everything Up Until Fred's Departure



Haha,Wow.
I'm obbsessive.
I'm Listening To Uh Oh! Eplosion right now!
They are good.
Look them up.
They are really good looking and need help getting onto warped again.
Go Vote!

No comments: