Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is something you are pessimistic about?

I'm the world's biggest pessimist.
Honestly.
I always look at the negatives before I look at the positives.
And, I seem to see the worst in people.
I'm pretty sure it's not proper grammar to start a sentence with and.
But I really don't give a fuck.
Fuck you.
Hi.
Anyways, seriously, these past two days have been like super awesome. But, I'm trying not to get in over my head. You know? I think I need to keep my guard up. I don't know.

I want a cheese quesadilla.

You know what? Postsecret.com is my all time favorite website. This week's secrets were actually good. I sent one in last week. Cool, right?
I kind of hope it doesn't get picked to be on the website though.
Too personal.

But yeah.
I'm going to go to Barnes and Noble this week, or something. I need a good book. Any suggestions?

No comments: