Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is your idea of a dull evening?

Dull evening?
Probably lurking myspace.

So, I just watched Donnie Darko.
But, I didn't get to see the last 20-30 minutes.
It's weird.



1) Are you really ready for 107 questions?
Nope.


2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
No regrets. I wouldn't be how I am now. Fate is mysterious.


3) Do you believe in God?

Yes.

4) Who is the last person you hugged?
Alex, I think?


5) When was the last time you drank Coca Cola?
Not sure.


6) Have you ever been depressed?
Sure.


7) Have a best friend?
No.

8) Are you a boy or girl?
None. I'm a robot.


9) What is your relationship status?

I have a boyfriend named Alex. He's probably cuter than your boyfriend. Sorry?

10) How do you want to die?
I want to go out with a bang. Unexpected, unusual, and tragically.


1) What did you last eat?
Cheese on crackers with my mom.


12) Have you ever been suspended?

I've never even had detention.

13) Are you currently listening to your MySpace song?
No.


14) When was your last non-physical fight?
I don't get in fights.


15) Do you have an attitude?
Sadly, yes.


16) Ever been in love?
In a completely different way. I still am.


17) What is your real name?
Taylor, but you can call me Quinn. It's more fitting.

18) When was the last time you kissed someone?
9:50pm.


19) Name someone you know whose name starts with the letter D?
Derek.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No.


21) Do you miss someone?
Trav.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I put it in the blender and drink it like a real man does.


23) Do you tan a lot?
I'm classy.


24) Have any pets?
None.

25) How exactly are you feeling?

Nervous.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Ever jumped off a bridge?No? You should.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yep.


28)Would you take any of your exes back?
It's just not that easy, so no. Never.


29) Are you scared of spiders?
The future freaks me out.


30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Hahaha, no.


31) Do you regret anything in your past?
Fate, Fate, Fate.


32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Hang out with my boyfriend.


33) Do you want to have kids?
Maybe.


34) Ever kissed somebody whose name starts with an M?
No.


35) Do you type fast?
I suppose.


36) Do you have piercings?
Yes.


37) Want any more?
Septum.


38) Can you spell well?
I got second place in the 8th grade spelling bee.


39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
No.


40) What are you craving right now?
Nothing.


41) Ever been to a bonfire?
Yeah.


42) Do you like swimming?
No.


43) Have you ever been on a horse?
I think. I'm afraid of them.

44) Ever kissed someone in a pick up truck???
No. I'm classy.


45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Once or twice.


46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not to my knowledge.


47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Cry? I don't know. I've made people upset in the past.


48) How long have you and your boyfriend/girlfriend been dating?
18 days.


49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah.


50) What should you be doing?
Sleeping.


51) What's irritating you right now?
Driving test.


52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
No. I liked someone so much I skipped school twice to go see them in Wisconsin.

53) Does somebody love you?
My mom.

54) What is your favorite color?
At the moment, yellow.


55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
In a limo once.


56) Are you black or white?
Macadamia Caucasian.


57) Do you have trust issues?
Somewhat.


58) When's the last time you ate fast food?
Whoa, last year.


59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
No?


60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes.


61) Did you want Barack Obama for president?
Ron Paul,ftw.


62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Well, we've been broken up for a long time, but he does.


63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My mom.


64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No.


65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
No. I hold grudges.


66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Yes.


67) What was your childhood nickname?
Idk.

68) who was the last person you called?
Alex.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
No.


70) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yeah. Fate and Karma.


71) What's the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Looked up monologues.


72) Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
No. I like to keep them where they belong, the past.


73) What is bothering you?
Driving test. Play audition.


74) Have you ever been out of state?
Yeah.


75) What's your favorite place you've been to?
LA. What's up?


76) Are you listening to music right now?
No. You already asked me this.


77)Do you like chinese food?
Some.


78) Do you know your father's birthday?
June 25th.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
To a certain extent.


80) Is cheating ever okay?
No.


81) Are you mean?
Yeah.


82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I try, but fail.


83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
Sure?


84) Do you believe in true love?
I believe in soulmates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulmate
Read Plato's theory.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Somewhat.


86) Do you like kids?
No.


87) How many do you want?
Undecided.

88) Do you like the outside?
Yeah.


89) Are you currently bored?
No.

90) Do you want to get married?
Maybe.


91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
No.


92) Are you hungry?
Yeah.


93) Do you have a bank account?
2.


94) What makes you happy?
The Color of Violence.

95) Would you change your name?
Yes, to Quinn.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No.

97) Is there a chance of a new tattoo or piercing soon?
No.


98) Do you watch the news?
Sometimes.

99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Cancer.

100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Laugh, not possible.


103) Do you talk like your friends?
No.


104) Is it annoying?
Your mom is annoying.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Always.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete
???

107) Who is the last guy/girl you talked to?
Boy; Alex.

Girl; Mom.

No comments: