Friday, January 9, 2009

What is the best way to treat meddlesome people?

meddlesome

adjective
intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman"; "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself"; "busy about other people's business" [syn: interfering]

Well,I think everyone has a little bit of curiosity in them.
Isn't human nature to want to know things?
Probably.
I think some people take things too far.
Such as assuming things or even making up things about others.
I don't know.

I don't pick the subjects for these.


It's been said again and again; life is a process,
we are fleeting moments that come and go,
and I’m grateful to have my time,
my aspirations and my mistakes,
my flaws and my abilities,
think of me what you will,
but before you do,
don’t.

Goodnight.



No comments: