Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

Hello. It's been a year and a half since I've seen you last.
I've stopped wearing our best friend bracelets.
Have you?
I seriously never thought things would turn out this way.
You were my rock.
You kept me sane.
You've been there for me, always.
But you promised me, and it's been broken.
A year and a half.
I think you're having a mid life crisis or something.
I just wish things could go back to how they used to be.
I just keep thinking that there's a pretty good chance that I might never see you again, ever.
I've learned to live my life without you, but the thought of never seeing you again.
Shit.
I don't think I can do it.
1.
2.
3.
I'm wishing, hoping, dreaming that I can see you soon.
Even later.
Sometime during this lifetime.
Don't let me down.

No comments: