Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a new year.

It's January 1st,2010. As I am typing this, it is 2:07 am.
First off, I'll tell you what I got for Christmas.
  • A dress and sweater from forever 21
  • Rainboots
  • Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • Hats, Gloves, and Scarfs
  • Macy's Giftcard
  • Belt
  • Bubble Bath/Lotion Gift Set
  • 2 Sets of Pajamas
  • A wallet
  • Urban Outfitters giftcard
  • Delia's Giftcard
  • 3 Pairs of leggings/tights
  • Hello Kitty watch
  • 3Chuck Palahniuk books
  • 2 pairs of slip-on vans
  • Black faux leather jacket
  • Express giftcard
  • Starbuck's giftcard
  • Jewelry box
  • Heated blanket
  • Underwear from Victoria's Secret
  • Victoria's Secret Scrub, Lotion, Spray
  • Back pack
  • Marilyn Monroe painting
  • 3 shirts
  • A cd

It was a good Christmas.
Anyways, I'm currently reading Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk.
I still have a crush on Macaulay Culkin. He's a babe.

I attended a shindig on new year's eve.
It was quite fun.

Tomorrow I am going to trader's world. I have never been and I am really looking forward to that. I'm hoping to find some vintage rings. I miss wearing rings.

I keep painting my nails all these crazy colors. I love it. You can never go wrong with nail polish.
I want to go shoe shopping soon.

I keep forgetting it's 2010. It feels so weird. I remember when it was 1999, turning 2000.
Y2K? Remember that shit?

It's cold outside, and snowing. I hate that.
I'm going to bed now.
This is the start to an awesome life.

No comments: