Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello.



















I'm currently reading Lullaby, then I'm going to start Push.
I like reading, but I always feel like there's never enough time in the day.
Plus, I read actual books. I don't read any of that twilight shit.
I like to read books that make you think.
I like to read books that make you say, "What the fuck!?"

I organized all my papers and folders tonight.
It makes me feel less stressed.
I got a backpack for Christmas and put my puppy in it.
She loved it.
This picture is kind of small and awkward, but you can see how funny she is.
She's insanely spoiled and I'm sure she'll want more rides in the backpack.


My dad bought these cook books that tells you how to make your favorite dish from various restaurants.
Everything that my family has made from it so far has been delicious. Tastes exactly like the real things.
He made chicken scampi from olive garden.
The sauce is vegetarian, so they just leave the chicken out of mine.
That was always my favorite food from olive garden, but since I'm vegetarian and olive garden's version contains chicken stock, I choose to not eat it.
He also made this other pasta dish and it was so good.
Then he made bugers that are supposed to taste like sonic hamburgers. My parents said they tasted dead on. That's cool, I guess. My mom made some kind of salad dressing. It was good, it was just different.

That's all I've got for now.
Goodnight.

No comments: