Monday, January 25, 2010

What do you like to do in your free time?

I like to spend time with my friends, read, shop, take pictures, catch up with shows I haven't watched, relax, breath, live my life.

So,I'm reading Diary by Chuck Palahniuk. I have this book mark. You see, it's a photo of us. When we were happy. When I loved you. And I keep looking at this picture, and I think about how things are. I wish they were better. But I resent you now. I can never forgive you for what you did. You were selfish and insecure, but why? You had to hurt one of the people closest to me. That's shitty. I know he's not upset about it. He's not like that. But you decided to fuck up an 8 year friendship because you two couldn't see eye to eye on things. You're loss.

I just keep looking at this picture. I keep thinking. When I picture my life, farther down the road, I see you. Always. It drives me crazy. Every time I look at you, it instantly comes back. These feelings. I wish they didn't. It's fatal attraction. You're no good for me. I haven't seen you in a while, but every time you update your status or upload a new picture, it's like it's made up for lost time.

I don't know where this is going.

I hate you.

No comments: