Monday, January 18, 2010

What pollutants do you think do the most damage and why?


Anything that is foreign to our water sources. That's just my opinion.

I went thrift shopping with my mom and my best friend today. I bought two necklaces, a pair of boots, a pair of heels, a jacket, a shirt, a pair of pants, a dress, and a 2nd grade reading level book. It was some babysitters chapter book. I read it in less that an hour. Melanie bought a vintage chair, a vintage suitcase, a game, a pair of jeans, two necklaces, and a dog toy. My mom just bought random shit, haha.

I'm trying to clean my room right now. It's not going so well. I own a lot of clothing.

I count my lucky stars
I thank God I've seen a smile like yours
But don't take it as a compliment
Just know it's straight from the heart
Now I'm driving around yeah to get lost
Just to find myself at any cost
If I hit the brakes my heart will stop
I'm taking comfort in the dark
I keep saying I know you're not mine
But I'm praying that you'll be alright
Because it's hard to let go of the ones you love
And I keep hoping for the best
As this wound heals in my chest
I know one day my best will be enough

No comments: