Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Day.


Today I woke up, got dressed, and ready.
Then I watched the movie Better Off Dead.
It's a classic.
The car John Cusack drives in it is my dad's dream car.
I think it's a 1967 camaro.

Then after that I went shopping with my mom. We went to valley thrift in Ohio. I bought a pair of heels, a shirt, a skirt, a purse, a game, and some weird kitchen thing my mom wanted. That shoe is similar to the pair I bought. But mine are vintage. They have that look to them, you know? Plus, mine are solid gold, just one color.

We got drinks at sonic also. I usually get a sprite with grape and lime. It's a weird combination, but it tastes good. I used to get dr. pepper with cherry and vanilla. Sonic has really good drinks.

Then my mom made me go to this ghost mall with her. We spotted a Guess store that was going out of business so we hit that shit up. I found so much cute stuff. I ended up getting a skirt and a sweater. My mom got a purse and wallet. We both got super good deals.

Then we went to a bath and body works outlet store. They had all these discontinued scents. My favorite was there, so my mom got me a spray. Yay. If I could think of what it was called, I would tell you, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

After that, we went to the grocery store and bought coffee creamer. That was boring.

Then we went and ate at this mexican place. It was so good. The salsa was some of the best salsa I've ever had. So fresh. Then we shared some flan. I haven't had that in forever. The last time I had it, is when I made it myself at home.

I organized my sock drawer tonight. I'm going to have to buy some new socks. I only like long socks and I hardly have any left. So lame.

Goodnight.

No comments: