Friday, January 15, 2010

I love my life.

It's great. I tried out for my school play yesterday. I have stage fright really bad and my audition was really awful. I made it though. I really wanted a small part and that's exactly what I got! I have one line.

I really want to go shopping. Tomorrow I am going to hit up the mall. I hope there are some good sales. I know express has their box sale right now. I'm excited. The last I heard was that abercrombie and fitch were having a sale with 50 percent off or something. I try to avoid shopping there. They have cute stuff, but it's overpriced. A lot of my friends like H&M but I can never find anything I like there. So, I'm going to attempt to actually like there. It's just a known thing that I'm going to stop by forever 21. I love their shit but my mom hates it. Haha.

So, this Ke$ha girl, she's interesting. I'm not going to lie, her song tik tok is so catchy. One day my mom and I were driving, her song came and my mom was like,"If I was young and partied, I would love to dance to this song." I kind of don't like her ridiculous clothes and make up. But I love her hair. It's so messy. It's long and curly. She's got all these random braids and feathers in it. To me, it's like, hey I don't give a fuck. It's hippie meets crusty punk meets 80's high school girl meets heroin addict. I love it.


Today my mom called me and was telling me how everyone at her work was telling her how she looked like Portia de Rossi and that it was "all in the eyes". I can kind of see it. She is married to Ellen Degeneres. I think it's funny. Everyone thinks my mom and I look dead on. So, I guess I look like her. Hahahaha. I'm going to leave that open to interpretation. I don't see it. But I'm trying to watch jersey shore right now, so bye.

No comments: