Sunday, January 3, 2010

What do you think makes a happy family?

Acceptance.

It is cold outside. I hate that so much.I have to wake up early tomorrow. I woke up early today to get ready for work, but they ended up not needing me. I felt so bad when I went to bed. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with me. It sucks. I can't remember a time when I woke up and thought "Wow, I feel good today." I am always sick and it sucks really bad.

I think I'm going to go thrifting this weekend.
Who knows?

My hands feel dry. I'm going to put some lotion on them.

I think I might join netflix. I'm not sure though. I don't watch tv very often, so it might be a waste of money. I just never have enough hours in the day.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe

No comments: