Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I miss

listening to something corporate.



Maybe when I'm done with thinking,
Maybe you can think me whole.
Maybe when I'm done with endings
This can begin, this can begin
This can begin.




I went to the ENT today. That is a doctor who specializes in the ears, nose, and throat. My ears are dry, haha. That's why they have been bothering me. I took a hearing test. I almost perfect except for two things in my left ear. It makes me sad. The guy giving the test was really, really, really weird. The first part of the test included me repeating the words he would say. The first word he said was hotdog. I was cracking up.

Then we talked about my tonsils. I have two options, first, I can live with my issues, or two, get them removed.
I think I'm going to have them removed.
The only problem is you have to rest 7-10 days after.
I can't afford to miss 7-10 days of school.
And I don't want to waste my spring break.
So, I'm waiting until summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]